Tuesday, April 27, 2010

happy

The last project for studio this semester is all about happiness. To start it off, we were told to find a design that makes us happy, and something we would be happy to re-design. I found the first image from Kendall Wilkinson design and I am in love with this view of the room. immediately feel happy when looking at it. Besides the pops of fresh color, I love that it blends clean and modern style with traditional elements, like the molding on the walls.

It was hard to find a space that I would be happy to redesign because there are a lot that come up. I chose this room because it has great bones to start with: cool windows, a fireplace, and even the same molding detail on the walls as the first room. There are a lot of things that could be changed to make it a happy space.


No comments: